As only Dave Barry can...
How weird a year was it?See the full review at http://www.miamiherald.com/283/story/826965.html
Here's how weird:
- O.J. actually got convicted of something.
- Gasoline hit $4 a gallon -- and those were the good times.
- On several occasions, Saturday Night Live was funny.
- There were a few days there in October when you could not completely rule out the possibility that the next Treasury Secretary would be Joe the Plumber.
- Finally, and most weirdly, for the first time in history, the voters elected a president who -- despite the skeptics who said such a thing would never happen in the United States -- was neither a Bush NOR a Clinton.